About Ascot Mining
- Ascot is a junior mining and exploration company which currently operates in Costa Rica.
- Ascot has implemented a growth strategy to fund aggressive exploration through expedited production from its currently operational mine.
- Expansion in its mining and milling capacity at the 100% owned Chassoul property will serve this goal and offer expansion opportunities for Ascot in the near term.
Go to Top
- Incorporated: 27 November 2006
- Company Number: 06009952
- Headquarters: 52 Brook Street, London W1K 5DS
- President and CEO: David B. Jackson
- Admitted:Plus Markets (UK) on 16 April 2008 Symbol ASMP
Sponsored on Xetra (Europe) 15 December 2008, Symbol AM3.DE
GXG (Europe) 19 June 2012, Symbol ASMP.DD
- Act with integrity, trust and respect.
- Reward creativity and innovation.
- An unwavering dedication to safety and social responsibility.
- Employee development through a pursuit of excellence.
- Honesty, transparency, and teamwork.
- Social and economic development in harmony with environmental stewardship.