Disclaimer and Conditions of use
Go to Top
- All information on this website is provided for general information purposes only. No information or content contained on this website is or shall be deemed to be an invitation or inducement to invest or otherwise deal in the shares or any other securities of Ascot Mining plc or any other member of the Ascot Mining Group, or to engage in any investment activity, and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. Users are advised to seek the advice of professionals qualified and permitted to give financial advice in their jurisdiction before making any investment decision in relation to the Company's securities.
- Ascot Mining has compiled the information on the website in good faith and has made reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors.
- Ascot Mining makes no representations or warranties about the information provided on its website or via hypertext links or any other item used either directly or indirectly from Ascot Mining's website. It does not warrant or represent that material on this website will be true, accurate, complete, free of viruses or unauthorised third party content, or that this website or domain will be continuously available, and disclaims any duty to update or correct or to notify of any updating or correction, and any warranties which would otherwise be implied by law are hereby excluded. Ascot Mining reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time without notice to this website or to the domain on which it is hosted. By accessing this website, you agree that Ascot Mining will not be liable in negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for any inaccuracies or omissions or damages or losses of any kind, direct, indirect, or consequential, resulting from the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from or through Ascot Mining's website. Any decisions based on such information are the sole responsibility of the user.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
- Directors' responsibility
- The maintenance and integrity of the Ascot Mining website is the responsibility of the directors; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to financial information (including full year and half-year results) since its first publication on the website.
- Legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial information differs from that in other jurisdictions.
- Third party links
- This website contains links to information hosted on other internet sites, which are maintained by third parties. Ascot Mining is not responsible for any content provided by others.
- Data Protection
- Any information you have provided through this website will only be used by Ascot Mining Plc and its subsidiaries to answer your present enquiry or for any regular mailing list for which you have submitted your details. It will not be passed to anyone outside the Ascot Mining Plc for any other purpose. Where necessary the information you have provided may be passed to any Red Rock office worldwide. By sending this information to us you are consenting to the personal information contained therein being transferred within Ascot Mining Plc worldwide and being processed by Ascot Mining Plc for these purposes.
- Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a desktop computer, laptop, or monitor. The reproduction, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this website or any part thereof including any image or artwork is prohibited without prior written consent.