- ICAP Securities & Derivatives Exchange "ISDX"(UK): ASMP
Xetra Trading Platform (Europe): AM3.DE
ICAP Securities & Derivatives Exchange Limited is a Recognised Investment Exchange under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and a member of the ICAP plc group.
ICAP Securities & Derivatives Exchange operates the following market segments:
ISDX Main Board is an EU Regulated Market for officially listed securities which are regulated by the UK Listing Authority or another EU Competent Authority and are subject to the ISDX Main Board Admission and Disclosure Standards.
- ISIN Number:
- Capital Structure:
- Shares Authorized: £11,000,000, to be divided into 400,000,00 Ordinary Shares of £0.01 each and 7,000,000 Preference Shares of £1.00 each.
Shares in issue as of 26 April, 2013: 108,041,740
Options in Issue as of 26 April, 2013: 3,050,000
- Registered Office:
- Ascot Mining Plc
52 Brook Street, London W1K 5DS
- ISIN Number:
- Major Shareholders (3+%):
Vidacos Nominees Limited10,664,58017.12% T1ps Investment Management (IOM) Limited9,135,96814.67% Lynchwood Nominees Limited7,412,21011.90% The Bank of New York Ltd5,269,7398.46% Jim Nominees Limited4,506,1307.23% Canaccord Nominees Limited4,446,7527.14% NRG Offshore Limited2,434,0723.90% TD Waterhouse Nominees Limited2,008,8533.22%
- Securities Restrictions:
- There are currently no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
- Transfer Agent:
- Share Registrars Ltd
- Key Dates:
- Year End: September 30th.
2011 Results announcement: TBA
Interim results: TBA